Vim is the No.1 dishwashing brand in India. Vim’s Dish wash Liquid Gel is a concentrated gel containing the power of 100 lemons(power refers to the cleaning benefits of lemons). It cleans the utensils deeply and unlike dish wash bars, it does not leave any powdery white layer of residue behind on them. It provides great value for money as only one spoon of Vim Liquid Dish wash Gel is enough to clean one sink-full of dirty utensils(as per the independent lab test conducted). Vim Liquid Dish wash Gel also helps you to remove the stubborn malodours from your tiffin boxes. It provides a pleasant cleaning experience and gives refreshing lemon fragrance during dish wash. Its pH neutral formula is soft on hands compared to other bars. It can safely be used to clean delicate utensils and all kinds of expensive crockery including the non-stick cookware. It does not leave any scratches on the surfaces and keeps the utensils looking new. It is extremely convenient to use. Just take a spoonful of Vim Dish wash Liquid Gel, mix it in a bowl of water and use the mixture to wash an entire sink-full load of dishes. Vim Dish wash Liquid Gel is available in different sizes and packaging format in the market which include bottles and pouch packs
Vim Dish wash Gel – 750 ml (Lemon)
5 in stock
- Vim Dish wash Liquid Gel deep cleans the utensils and does not leave any white residue behind unlike dish wash bars.
- One spoon of Vim Liquid Dish wash Gel is enough to clean one sink-full of dirty utensils.
- It has a superior fragrance that lasts long after rinsing utensils.
- It is soft on hands.
- It can safely be used to clean expensive crockery and cookware as it does not leave scratches.
- Vim Dish wash Liquid Gel is available in different sizes and packaging in the market which include bottles and pouch packs
5 in stock